aurelmihai.com - photos & travelogue
- 24 May 2013 - I was doing so well with the updates! To make up for my long absence I've posted a rather large gallery of a very nice spot on the Lake Michigan shore. Check it out here.
- 19 April 2013 - Southernmost of the large forest tracts of Michigan, Manistee National Forest is home to a piece of the North Country Trail and a pleasant, secluded place for a hike.
- 12 April 2013 - Hot off the presses, Highland State Recreation Area, another Michigan gallery. It's a small one again, but you'll have to bear with me for a while. I don't have time to work on anything very large at the moment.
- 05 April 2013 - Added a small Michigan gallery for a small Michigan park - Delaware Park.
- 29 March 2013 - It's been a long while since my last post. Life as a medical student continues to erode away what little free time I've enjoyed these last few years and in the last month I've had to use what little time I could devote to this site in writing the entry for the Michigan category. It's not particularly long, but I hope you'll understand when you read it why it took some time to get it right. My goal for future updates is to make them no less frequently than once a month.
- 20 February 2013 - I've moved to Michigan! Michigan gets its own top level category in anticipation of the photo galleries I'll be posting there. The first gallery posted there, Bald Mountain Recreation Area, is not the first place I visited in Michigan, but it is the simplest one to add first. You'll see when I do get around to adding that other place. Hoo-boy...
Older news may be found in the update archives
Welcome! This is my personal website, but mainly it is a photo gallery of the places I've been with a little bit written about each place and each photo. The places, I hope, are interesting. At least I've found them to be so. The photos, I hope, are also interesting. I only edit and post a fraction of the photos I shoot simply because of the time it takes to process the photos. So what you've got here is a collection of the most interesting photos of the most interesting places I've seen. If you'd like to contact me please do so at the email in the image to the left. I hope you enjoy your stay here!