Looking for that particular update and can't find it anywhere? Maybe you can find it here.
- 21 February 2015 - I went ahead and added that photo gallery I was talking about a few days ago. Check it out here.
- 19 February 2015 - Hooray wine! Another update to that page. Minor updates to the guitar page. I had planned to add a gallery to this update, but I'm not there yet. Look out for it soon!
- 25 January 2015 - Updated the wine page with a couple of new wines from a recent wine tour.
- 15 January 2015 - New content for the new year! First there's the new wine page, which is a listing of Central New York wineries and reviews of the wines I've tasted. There is also a new photo gallery from my visit earlier this year to Montana. More to come!
- 01 January 2015 - Reverting back to this older version of the site. Using the old files where possible to keep the photo gallery up and running. See the new about page for more details.
- 24 May 2013 - I was doing so well with the updates! To make up for my long absence I've posted a rather large gallery of a very nice spot on the Lake Michigan shore. Check it out here.
- 19 April 2013 - Southernmost of the large forest tracts of Michigan, Manistee National Forest is home to a piece of the North Country Trail and a pleasant, secluded place for a hike.
- 12 April 2013 - Hot off the presses, Highland State Recreation Area, another Michigan gallery. It's a small one again, but you'll have to bear with me for a while. I don't have time to work on anything very large at the moment.
- 05 April 2013 - Added a small Michigan gallery for a small Michigan park - Delaware Park.
- 29 March 2013 - It's been a long while since my last post. Life as a medical student continues to erode away what little free time I've enjoyed these last few years and in the last month I've had to use what little time I could devote to this site in writing the entry for the Michigan category. It's not particularly long, but I hope you'll understand when you read it why it took some time to get it right. My goal for future updates is to make them no less frequently than once a month.
- 20 February 2013 - I've moved to Michigan! Michigan gets its own top level category in anticipation of the photo galleries I'll be posting there. The first gallery posted there, Bald Mountain Recreation Area, is not the first place I visited in Michigan, but it is the simplest one to add first. You'll see when I do get around to adding that other place. Hoo-boy...
- 12 February 2013 - I've added galleries for Cuyler Hill Forest and Ontario Beach Park.
- 26 January 2013 - Looking for that particular update and can't find it anywhere? Maybe you can find it here. The front page was getting crowded so I decided to move news that isn't news anymore to its own page.
- 24 January 2013 - Happy belated new year! It's been a while. The first finished gallery of the year is Bear Swamp. The photos within were taken late last year.
- 11 December 2012 - The Ireland trek continues with a gallery of the Antrim County coastline.
- 25 November 2012 - Looks like I'm on a roll! I've finally updated the Ireland category with a new gallery featuring the Layd Church and the town of Cushendall.
- 23 November 2012 - Happy Thanksgiving! Pixley Falls is the latest gallery. I've also added a bit to the Morgan Hill Forest gallery. When I find the time I hope to organize more of the larger galleries the way I've started on this one.
- 10 November 2012 - Added a bit to the end of my odds and ends gallery. These photos will eventually get added to other galleries, I just need to get around to editing some of those old shots. Also added quite a few photos to the Morgan Hill Forest gallery.
- 13 October 2012 - I've put up a photo gallery of Pratts Falls County Park. It's three old photos and three new ones.
- 22 September 2012 - Medical school continues to keep me very busy. I've had time to post only one new gallery since the site went live. You can view it here.
- 31 July 2012 - The new site is up and running! Have a look around. Curious about the change and why I made it? Have a look this way.